It's a wonderful day. A little bit rain, a little bit windy. Some trees already turning into different shades of yellow and rowan berries are fiery red. This summer is over with its haunting thoughts, unanswered questions and difficult decisions. It's a perfect day to turn a new page in life, or, should I say, to go back where the path was missed. A little bit older and a little bit wiser too, I hope.
Why is it that starting something that really matters always terrifies in the beginning? I started over something I couldn't finish years ago and I'm not sure if I'm capable to do it this time either. Last time I quitted it but for wrong reasons and I've regretted it ever since. Now the need for the truth has grown so big that I have to find out if I can really work it out or not. No more what ifs. No more misery thoughts of life going to waste. And definitely not self-pity filled regrets of life passed when I ultimately retire! This time I'm going to make it, and if it's God's will, with exellent results. I'm turning my face to the rain and letting every raindrop reach my heart and wash away all the old scum there that has detained me for so long.
This day is perfect because life is now and tomorrow has yet to come, like some wise guy has said.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti