The big thing I've been doing this autumn is math. Yes, I'm doing calculus (literally so, actually) and that means I've started high school mathematics all over again. And that is really big thing. I don't have any proofs I can finish it properly this time and I'm not even sure if my IQ is high enough to this but I just had to give it another try.
The main reason to do this is to learn to think differently. I've been told many enough times that my thinking is too complicated and now I'm working on it. I've already found out that growing new connections between my old neurons is not quick nor it is easy and sometimes it feels like I was trying to cross a huge desert without any end to the sand to be seen. Sometimes it's awfully frustrating. But there's few things that compare the joy of getting a really tough problem solved on my own.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti