2009-12-06

Choices

This is a reply to a posting made by Mirza (http://mirzakka.blogspot.com/) today.

God has all the world in His hands. I think God might have been telling you He hasn't forgotten that you are a grown-up woman. He gives and He takes. After all He has unending imagination to make different persons and He loves them and is able to give them suitable spouses when they need them and are ready for it. It's up to us if we take what's given or not.



I personally think we shouldn't jump head over heels into a relationship with a person we don't know, or, we're just better not to. What I've learned is that we have full responsibility of our actions and that includes our choices of who we marry, who we decide to be our lifetime companion and with whom we would raise our children, if God gives us any. Jumping in the matrimony with a stranger -or with a person we don't know well enough- could happen only for a really persuasive reason, like Hosea had when he married a prostitute (God told him to do so). I mean that if God wants me to marry a person I don't know too well He must make His statement VERY CLEARLY to me that I can't make myself to believe that I've misunderstood Him. I believe there's several possible choices we could have a good life with but it's normally our duty to make the choice.

Maybe we just need to pray that He gives us a message clear enough for us not to misunderstood it, for He is aware of our situations and emotions and really makes an action when needed!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti