2010-01-29

Missing the Reason

There's been a couple of weeks that I've really wondered why I'm doing this math thing. Most of my classmates have their goals like graduating high school or preparing for exams for university. I'm just having a hobby. And since I have taken much stress about the tests there and still basicly no one is forcing me to do them I've started to think what's the point? Most of the time I do find the things we are taught interesting but the chronical lack of having enough time is driving me nuts! And what for? I don't feel any reason to show myself anything anymore, at least when this timetable is running wild.

I've had a few free days this week and I've done math much of the time and I'm finally reaching where all the others are. That's a bit calming.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti