2010-02-06

7 Great Things Today

1. A tough week at work is over. A very tough one.

2. Youth meating at the church this Sabbath. The conversation will continue next time.

3. There was a very beautiful childrens' blessing today at the church. All the children present were blessed individually and after that we had touching seremony for a new baby. She was so calm and easy all the time even though the speech was pretty long. But those who know Sakke would remember how lively he speeks so I think the baby just was so interested in his expression that she didn't got time to get bored.

4. I had the opportunity to visit my parents. I haven't seen them for a great while. I didn't know I missed them so much.

5. Good food, Mom made.

6. I had the priviledge to teach Mother how to use email.

7. Quality time with my acoustic piano.



Waiting for the spring to come.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti